- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ½ Jar Toasted Cinnamon Pear Preserves (Fischer and Wieser)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (Optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add the toasted cinnamon pear preserves. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts(if using). Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.